Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's I-Spy

Time for more of my Sweethearts Games.

This one is for my oldest. She loves I-Spy games
so I took a few pictures of stuff around the house and used some photos we already had...
....the girls love pictures of themselves.

Then I made them into a photo book
because it was my lucky day
and there was a code for a FREE book!

But if there hadn't been, I would have just ordered 5x7 prints and laminated them. 
I wish I would have time to make more custom I-Spy pictures
but I think they'll like it anyway.

Here are my photos if you're interested in using them. They aren't that great but you're welcome to use them anyway.

Candy:
 Hearts:
 Pink and Red:

2 comments:

The Littlefields said...

What a darling idea!! I think that is SO CUTE!

Maren said...

That is a cute idea. I may have to use that one sometime.