Friday, July 9, 2010

4th Wedding Anniversary

Brig and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. This year I went with a golfing theme and played off the word "FORE". We had fun frisbee golfing and eating club sandwiches (well, we never actually had the sandwiches because plans changed, but that was the original idea). I gave him a golf shirt and a coupon to go golfing with his brother. I also hid golf tees and let him know that when he found them he was supposed to remember how much I loved him. 
Here are a few pictures to remember.
The hole markers for frisbee golf:
The back of the hole markers:


6 comments:

Chelsea said...

This just won't do. We share an anniversary, but you are one year behind us so I get all these great ideas to copy...one year too late! So creative, but next year could you prepare a Happy 6th Anniversary so that I can copy it? :) Just kidding...so cute!

adventure knitter said...

You really put the rest of us to shame! I love all the poems you always come up with! This year we'll be spending our 8th anniversary in provo. wow...romantic.

Clark and Liesel said...

What will you come up with next?! I agree with Chelsea that I would love to copy your idea's! However our 4th anniversary was in May. You are so creative! Brigham is lucky to have such a wonderful creative wife! I miss you.

Sheryl said...

Very fun, as usual! Happy FORE to you and Brigham!

Rachel said...

I am loving this idea! I stumbled upon this blog when searching for ideas for our four year anniversary. I wanted to do a golf theme! Is there any way you could provide the source files to me to replicate? If not, I totally understand. Our anniversary is today, but I would be celebrating tomorrow. Thanks! - Rachel

Kristen said...

Rachel, I'm sorry, I can't find the files. I thought I had them saved, but I've looked and nothing is coming up. I know it's late now, but if you're interested, I think the golf font is from LetteringDelights.com. I just made the circles in Microsoft Publisher. I'm not that technologically advanced so it didn't take too long. Sorry again. I wish I had something more for you.