Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Easter Egg Hunts...

So Easter is coming right up and today we got the plastic Easter eggs out of storage to play an "E" egg hunt. I had to share the idea because miss L LOVED it. We put a picture that started with "E" in each egg and she went around the room finding them and then opening them to find the "prize". It's such an easy and fun activity and you could put anything in the eggs...it's the finding and discovering part that she loved. We seriously played it at least 3 times. Try it and let me know how it goes.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

What a great site with fun ideas. Now I just have to get my kids off west coast time so we can start having fun today!

Maren said...

My kids love doing this too. Although, we don't put prizes in we just hide, hide and hide again.